Thank you so much to the wonderful Mumma Knows for nominating me to write this post titled ‘I am the mum who…’
This is for my beautiful daughter Evie, who despite her current toddler tantrums, I couldn’t love anymore than I already do!
I am the mum who…
- didn’t realise she could love something this much!
- loves being silly with you. You love trying to make me laugh and you have such a fun sense of humour already.
- bribes you with food so that I can sit and have a warm cup of tea.
- worries I’m not teaching you enough everyday even though I know I’m doing well.
- needs to let you fall sometimes so that you learn to get back up (I’m a self-confessed helicopter mum – always hovering!)
- loves doing messy play with you. You get so involved and love being arty.
- is constantly marvelled by how much you learn in such a short space of time.
- loves watching you and your daddy asleep all cuddled in together. I love you both.
- loves how affectionate you are. Every cuddle you give me and every cuddle you give your soft toys melts my heart. You are going to be kind hearted.
- cherishes visiting the bathroom alone.
- still checks you’re breathing in the middle of the night every few hours.
- loves seeing how happy you are as soon as your feet touch the beach. It’s your favourite place to be.
- will always be there for you, no matter what.
Thank you for being my daughter.