Hi! Welcome to my new blog Life Unexpected. I’m Chloe & this is me with my daughter Evie on our favourite beach in St. Ives, Cornwall. Here’s a little bit more information about us & our exciting new blog!
I never expected to become a parent before I was thirty. I never expected to graduate University and move back to my home county of Cornwall. I never expected to meet someone and end up starting a family. I had plans. Big plans! But life happens and plans change. The smallest change can create a ripple and before you know it you’ve woken up to a completely new world.
I have been through some great changes in one year alone. I passed my driving test at 38 weeks pregnant, gave birth to my beautiful baby girl Evie, bought my first car, moved house three times (extreme weather damage, don’t even ask!), passed an amazing course at college, got a promotion at work and crossed off at least a dozen things from my bucket list. I never seem to do anything in small chunks. All I need now is a holiday! But lets not get too greedy.
WELCOME TO LIFE UNEXPECTED!
I’ve started this blog because life is unexpected and I wanted to document what I’m doing as much as possible so that I can look back on it and see how much things have changed and just how quickly. Here are a few facts about me:
- My name is Chloe.
- I’m a 25 year old Cornish girl who has a little girl called Evie.
- I live in a stunning seaside county and I absolutely adore where I live!
- I have had to completely adjust my sails to fit my new life direction.
- I am an extremely organised person with a passion for writing and being creative.
- I have a degree in Music & Live Event Management.
- I have a bucket list that I am ADAMANT will one day be completed.
I have found out so much about myself in the last 12 months alone and wanted to create this little corner of the internet so that I could track my accomplishments, do something I’m passionate about (blogging), share my organised mind and to meet and network with people like YOU!