I started blogging in the middle of February this year. It started off just as a hobby but I am completely astounded by just how much my blog has taken off, how much I love blogging & how incredibly welcoming the blogging community is.
I had no idea that the blogging world was this vast, that I would meet so many lovely people or be given so many great opportunities to work with brands that I love. I am so excited to continue making my blog grow. (Wow that was a lot of blog, blog, blog!). Here is my blog bucket list for 2015:
1. To purchase a Canon EOS 1200 DSLR camera.
2. To have a header designed by the extremely talented, Ellie Illustrates.
3. To have my perfect profile design created. I’m so organised I’d love it to be a lot easier to navigate.
4. To move over to WordPress & be self-hosted. Any tips on this please link below!
5. To get the opportunity to work with some amazing brands that I love.
6. To set up a linky. I have two in mind that will fit in with my blog ethos perfectly.
7. To showcase much much more of Cornwall, the ridiculously stunning place that I’m from.
8. To get the opportunity to attend a blogging conference.
9. To be a brand ambassador.
10. But most importantly to me, to make some lovely blogging friends.
What’s your blog bucket list for this year? 🙂
This post is linked with…