Hello Time Planner
About a month ago I pitched my little heart out to a company called ‘Illustries’, begging them to let me review what I thought would be the ’planner of my dreams’ and the perfect planner for a busy mum.
You see, even though I’m not a stationary addict, I am a millennial mum. And as you other millennial mums know all too well, our lives can get very hectic and we always seem to constantly be juggling a lot of balls.
For example…I have a toddler. I’m a freelance social media manager, writer and a blogger. I also have another part time job because I’m saving for a mortgage. Just like everyone else I have chores to do and everyday life things to remember. Like birthday cards and toddler classes. I have friends to spend time with, family, a partner. But, I also have huge dreams. Plans. Ambitions. Goals. I want to exercise a little bit more, I want to write a book, oh and I have a wedding to plan.
I AM SO OVERWHELMED!!!
And so, probably are you. But…and there is a big but…I dream of a life where I am so beautifully organised. A life where I will finally have a tool that could help me to balance everything and to keep all of those balls up in the air for a little bit longer.
When a press release hit my inbox describing the ‘Hello Time Planner’, it felt like the weeks, months and years, that I’ve spent searching for the perfect planner to help keep me on top of everything, was finally over.
The Cleverest Planner?
When the Hello Time planner arrived, you can bet your bottom dollar that I was excited. Everything down to the packaging looked great. When I opened the tissue paper it was wrapped in, I found a smart thick black book, with 350 luxe pages, case-bound in black cloth.
But, it wasn’t the stylish debossing of the cover that drew me to this planner. It was the features that I was most looking forward to.
The Hello Time planner claims that it will be your ’24 Hour Personal Assistant’ and the whole layout of the Hello Time Planner looked really fun and interesting. It’s a journal, a notebook, a diary, a colouring book, a project manager, a therapist, a problem solver, an organiser. Then there are the motivational quotes in pretty pinks, bold blacks and stylish whites, that will help you along the way.
This planner has everything a busy mum needs to organise a family, a home, work, plus a little time for ourselves. And I have to say, it has not left my side since I received it a month ago. In fact, I am going to be so bold as to say that it has completely overhauled my life. Here are some of the brilliant, slightly genius and unique features of the Hello Time planner:
- To-Do Lists – Endless pages with neat little tick boxes and sections to help you prioritise the most important things.
- Year At A Glance – Where you can scrawl those important dates to remember.
- Month at a glance – An easy to glance page so you can quickly see what is happening this month.
- Week in detail – A double page to plan your week, with plenty of space for adjustment.
- Notes pages – Always running out of note pages? You won’t with this planner.
- Goal setter page – Double page spread which will help you to kick bad habits, set goals and give attention to the parts of your life that need it.
- Sketch, colour and doodle pages – scattered throughout to let your creativity run wild.
- Thinking space – pages where you can clear your mind, a dedicated ‘worry page’ and brainstorming pages where you can set your ideas free.
- Planner pages – Do you have a goal? The planner pages will help you to achieve them with the cleverly laid out sections, that will take you from here to wherever you want to be.
- Inspiration – Motivational quotes and cleverly curated pages that will make your day so much better!
5 Reasons ‘Hello Time’ Is The Perfect Planner For Busy Mums
I can think of so many reasons why the ‘Hello Time Planner’ is perfect for busy mums. But, I’m going to share with you just 5.
1. Endless Pages For ‘To Do’ Lists – No more random scraps of paper that end up getting lost in your bag. They even have handy check boxes, so you can tick things off as you go. You can have a page dedicated to food shopping, an everyday to do list, a work to do list, a packing list for holiday and so much more. I use mine for work and home.
2. Think Pages – How many times do you struggle to get to sleep because your head is whirring with thoughts? Maybe you’ve forgotten to note down a play date, or maybe you suddenly get a great idea while you’re having a shower or trying to sleep. Well…there is a section for 2 am ideas, a section for particularly ‘Bright Ideas’ and a ‘Brain Dump Page’. Take your pick which one you need at any given time.
3. No Dates – You’re busy, life is hectic, some weeks you may not need your planner, other weeks it won’t leave your side. The ‘My Month’ and ‘My Week’ pages have no dates, so you can start using it at anytime. You can pick it up and leave it again whenever you like, and if you miss a couple of weeks, you’re not wasting pages.
4. Worry Pages – Being a busy mum comes with a lot of worries. For example, Mum guilt is real! Write down all your worries on the worry pages. It’s funny how silly and insignificant some worries can feel once you see them on paper. And the ones that are significant, the ones that are real, you then have plenty of space to expand on them and deal with them as best you can.
5. Achieve Your Goals – What do you want to achieve – A business goal? A home goal? Or just a more balanced life? The plan of action page, with it’s 7 stages of success, will help you to easily breakdown your goals to make them more achievable. There is also a separate gridded page to help you develop goals, break bad habits and delegate more tasks to others.
This planner has helped me to reignite my passion for work/home/life. I finally have a place to organise my everyday life, but not only that, I have a space to work out how to reach all of my dreams and goals.
For any millennial mum, for any person wishing to make more of their life, or become a little bit more organised…this planner is for you.
The best thing about it? The ‘Hello Time’ planner is so personal. Every section and page can be adapted to suit your life. There are no dates. There are no times and there is plenty of space for you to spread out your thoughts, goals and everyday life needs. This planner is more than just a place to write down important dates. It really is a 24 Hour Personal Assistant.
Is it the perfect planner for busy mums? Yes. But, it’s also the perfect planner for entrepreneurs, creatives and anyone who dreams to be a little bit more organised.
What do you think of the ‘Hello Time Planner’? If you’re a busy mum, would this help you?