Welcome to the second week of our brand new linky ‘Whatever The Weather Wednesdays‘. This week I’m linking up our picnic in St. Ives.
Whatever the Weather: We’re out there together
I am co-hosting this fantastic new linky with my lovely friend and blogger Jenny from over at Monkey and Mouse. This linky is the place to share your outdoor family fun posts, whether they’re old or new, we want to read them!
Each week we will choose our favourite posts and feature them on our weekly ‘Whatever the Weather’ linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new outdoor family fun posts. I can’t wait to read them! Of course there are a few rules and etiquette to follow, please have a quick read below.
We had so many incredible posts last week. It was so hard to choose a favourite. The one I picked was by Erin from ‘Nourishing my Scholar’, showing us her family trip to the ‘Chattahoochee Nature Center‘. I wish it was closer to home because it sounds like a great family day out.
Jenny’s favourite was The Mummy Stylists trip to Caversham Music Festival. I have never heard of this festival and I can’t wait till next year because I really want to take my daughter.
1. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
2. Be sure to grab the Whatever The Weather badge on each post you would like to link up (code below-paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform) or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. Comment on the hosts posts and at least 2 other links – please share the linky love, it’s what makes linky’s such great communities!
3. It would also be fantastic if you want to share your post and let others know about the linky on social media using #Whatevertheweather . We will retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets!(@monkeyandmousey/@lifeunexpected2)
5. Finally, if you could please follow Monkey and Mouse (Twitter, Facebook , Instagram and Pinterest) and Life Unexpected (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) that would be wonderful!